users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1 persistence one pager

From: Siraj Ghaffar <siraj.ghaffar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 21:44:01 -0400

This code should be fine, to run the command. Not all users of embedded
would be interested in using the resource. So in the spirit of
keeping the default domain.xml minimal, I think it is better to do this
dynamically, even though pre-configuring would provide better experience
for those who need it.