users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with installing EclipseLink 2.0.2 on Glassfish 3.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:02:31 PDT

Hello,

I lately installed Glassfish 3.0, which comes with EclipseLink 2.0.0 out of the box.
I'm trying to upgrade eclipse link to 2.0.2.

For this task I'm using felix shell.

I try to install EclipseLink 2.0.2 with this command:
[code]install http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/releases/2.0.2/eclipseli nk-plugins-2.0.2.v20100323-r6872.zip[/code]

After runnin the install command in felix shell I get one line with "NullPointerException" and that's all.

I really don't know if the problem is with EclipseLink, Glassfish, felix or unsatisfying breakfast. But if someone has any clue, or encountered a similar problem and solved it, I'll appreciate it.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'gamliela']