users@glassfish.java.net

3.1 App Client Container One-Pager: Java Web Start customization

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:41:55 PDT

The one-pager description of our plans for app client container improvements is now available for review here:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Gfv31JNLPCustomization

Our plans for 3.1 focus on allowing developers to influence and customize the generated JNLP for launching app clients using Java Web Start.

The complete list of one-pagers for 3.1 is available here:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3FunctionalSpecs

We look forward to your comments. Please enter them as replies to this topic by June 2, 2010.

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn']