users@glassfish.java.net

Re: More control on Realm / LoginModule login

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:49:24 PDT

I am slowly starting to hate this forum. How difficult is it to escape my input to HTML before rendering the page? Why does my &lt;h1&gt; tag in my JSP translate to an *actual* h1 tag on this forum? Aargh how dumb is that? Do I have to manually escape my entire post? Pff I am too lazy for that. It really is painful to see a painstakingly prepared post being mangled like that, but such is the sorry state of java.net. Alas. I have one tip for whoever implements / maintains this forum: Escape all HTML and implement bbCode for markup of posts. It's working for the rest of the web.

I am attaching my login.jsp so you will have any hope of seeing it as supposed to.
[Message sent by forum member 'stijn_de_witt']