users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Want to debug JDBCRealm

From: Stijn de Witt <StijnDeWitt_at_chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:30:09 +0200

I hope I am not becoming annoying.. but...

If I create my own JDBCRealm by copying the original source code I would
have
to add a custom login configuration to <domainroot>/config/login.config
right?
And setup a new Realm configuration in Glassfish?

I was hoping I could somehow attach the Eclipse debugger to a running
instance
of Glassfish and tell Eclipse where to find the source for the Glassfish
instance
so I could debug the actual realm I'll be using in production. Do you know
if this
is possible?

Thanks again for all your help, it's greatly appreciated!

-Stijn