users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Testing Gfv3.1 b01 : Unable to start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:53:27 PDT

Hi Ludo,

I'm currently using 1.0.53com.sun.enterprise.jst.server.sunappsrv.feature, but when I click Servers > New > "download aditional server adapters", but I have no "new" item for the new connector you mentioned (see attachment).

With Eclipse, it stays locked to 23% (in the log, we are here : INFO: Successfully launched in 16 msec) for a while (a big minute) before throwing the error (the next part of the log).

According to w3.org, my domain.xml is valid (I didn't touch it since installation).

I've retried, and I have not the "Apache Felix Remote Shell [65] Listener.Acceptor::activate()" exception anymore, but the rest of the log remains the same.
[Message sent by forum member 'laps']