users@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Java Web Start] GFv3+Eclipse : Build problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 05:09:03 PDT

Hi all,

I'm back to submit a sample I'm trying to deploy. Deployment is ok, but I'd like to understand if the content of my EAR is correct (see attached file)
The EAR only contains a swing-client application with source code. The goal is to launch it from Java Web Start once deployed.
It will work if I deploy it manually

Currently, I can deploy it without exception :
-----
INFO: ACDEPL104: Java Web Start services stopped for the app client OnlyWebStart/OnlyWebStartClient.jar
INFO: ACDEPL103: Java Web Start services started for the app client OnlyWebStart/OnlyWebStartClient.jar (contextRoot: /OnlyWebStart/OnlyWebStartClient)
INFO: OnlyWebStart was successfully deployed in 328 milliseconds.

However, I still have problem when lauching from JWS at http://localhost:8080/OnlyWebStart/OnlyWebStartClient :
-----
GRAVE: Adapter[/___JWSappclient/___app/OnlyWebStart] glassfish/modules/gf-client-module.jar
java.io.IOException: Une connexion établie a été abandonnée par un logiciel de votre ordinateur hôte
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:33)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:104)
        at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:75)

Thanks for you help.
[Message sent by forum member 'laps']