users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish skips request processing for short moments

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 22:23:50 -0400

can you look at your domain.xml <http-service> keep-alive statistics to determine if your keep-alive parameters have saturated your CPU..?

if the opposite condition exists..e.g. idle cpu then you may want to consider incrementing each attribute by some minimal value and test to see if that relieves the condition

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4343/abefr?l=en&a=view&q=Glassfish+AND+%22keep-alive%22

Martin Gainty