users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V3 sun-appserv-ant.jar missing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 01:55:32 PDT

OK, but here is the problem:
I need to create stubs for web services using "wsgen" and "wsimport" tools.
In GF v2 there were two batch files in the bin directory, called "wsgen.bat" and "wsimport.bat" that performed this job for me.

In GF v3 there are similar files, but the content is different and unfortunately not working.

Here is the code of wsgen.bat :
[code]
java -Djava.endorsed.dirs="%~dp0..\modules\endorsed" -cp "%~dp0..\modules\webservices-osgi.jar;%~dp0..\modules\jaxb-osgi.jar" com.sun.tools.ws.WsGen %*
[/code]

First problem is that plain call to java is performed, instead of using JAVA_HOME or similar.
Second problem is the classpath which (as I believe) lacks important persistence jars.

Do you think I should try fix and use these batch files, or use some other way to create WS stubs?

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'gamliela']