users@glassfish.java.net

mySQL DB wiped out on every redeploy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 22:06:41 PDT

Hi,

I have very strange thing happened every time I'm doing undeploy or redeploy of my web app, - the mysql database configured as a source for the connection pool is removed!
It happens only on one particular server, the same application can be redeployed on other machines without such a consequence.

To have a back up of DB before each redeployment is probably a good thing, but I'm just wandering want can be reason for this? Is it mySQL misconfiguration? Is there any way to prevent this?

Thanks,
[Message sent by forum member 'dmitry_shultz']