users@glassfish.java.net

coach bags chanel bags prada t shirts louis vuitton sunglasses.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:39:49 PDT

Welcome to our website: http://www.cheaprada.com
Tanluzhe Trade CO.,LTD is a company specializing in shoes such as NIKE SHOES,JORDAN,SHOX,MAX,TN,AF1,DUNK,JAMES,RIFTS etc.
and PUMA,PRADA,GUCCI,BAPE,TIMBERLAND,ADIDAS shoes.Also offer brand name garments:LRG,CLH,RED MONKEY,BAPE,BBC,GINO GREEN GLOBAL...
New styles and hot styles are updated every day. Now we have built wide and good business ralationship with many customers from all over the world.
And we have long terms cooperating factories. We provide quality products and excellent service. Here we have good and safe shipping companies,
and we accept big&small quantity order, even drop shipping is available. And we have got stocks in houseware, so we can ship the shoes at the first time once we get the confirmation from you.

we accept paypal,western union and money gram payment.
Shipping by air freight. It take about 5 to 7 working days.
[Message sent by forum member 'cheaprada']