users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is Oracle going to continue to support GF going forward

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:59:38 +0200

Hello Wade,

The short answer is yes, Oracle will support GlassFish in the future in the form of Oracle GlassFish Server.
Check out http://www.oracle.com/goto/oracle (and yes I know "goto" is considered harmful ;)
The GlassFish Roadmap discusses this and more: http://glassfish.org/roadmap

If needed feel free to ask more specific questions here.

hth,
-Alexis