users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v2.1.1 nodeagents & threads

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 09:50:54 -0700

Hi RonRoskens
This issue is being investigated at the moment. Once we have a solution
to this issue, it will make its way to the commercial patch release as
it is occurring on a release product. As there is no specific GlassFish
v2.x.x public release planned, I am not sure if and how a fix will be
available in the open source user community for this issue. We
typically provide patches to commercial customers post public release.

If you are already a support customer, I would recommend you come
through our support channels so that you can be kept in the loop into
the patch train it will get into.

hth
Shreedhar