users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish v2.1.1 nodeagents & threads

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 10:00:37 PDT

After upgrading our QA environment from v2.1 to v2.1.1, we've noticed a large increase in the number of threads that node-agents use.

Under v2.1, a node-agent used around 50 threads, where as under v2.1.1 they are now using at least 450 threads, if not more (over 600, highest at present is around 830). We've seen them peak over 1900 threads, but that was when we were shutting down the

Has anyone else seen behavior like this, and if so, is this "normal" and expected or is there something we can do to revert to the previous behavior?
[Message sent by forum member 'ronroskens']