users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish cacerts.jks

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 08:39:05 PDT

Hello,

Glassfish's cacerts.jks seems to miss a lot of certifcates from well-known certification authorities.

e.g.: we have a ssl-protected web service on a glassfish server. Our certificate is signed by UserTrust. In order to interoperate with it from another glassfish server, we need to add UserTrust's certificate to cacerts.jks on glassfish installation... although it works out of the box from a java client: this certificate is present in java_home/lib/security/cacerts.jks, not in glassfish cacerts.jks

Will cacerts.jks be upgraded in an upcoming release?
[Message sent by forum member 'ymajoros']