users@glassfish.java.net

HELP ! How to Test a Maven ejb project with Embedded GF ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 06:34:15 PDT

I've been successful to run the embeddable GF to test EJB's for regular projects. Simply by adding "glassfish-embedded-static-shell.jar" and "glassfish-embedded-shell.jar".

Now, I'm trying to do the same for maven projects. I've been trying a lot of setups, dependencies, versions, hints, ... But always the container doesn't initialize or throws an exception createContainer() returned null, an assertion error on class Dom, etc...

Does somebody in here actually managed to run unit tests using EJBContainer.createContainer() ? If so, can I have a look to your POM ?

MANY thanks for helping me out ! :-)
[Message sent by forum member 'jan_goyvaerts']