users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: ERROR: The backing WSDL file for

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 21:56:25 PDT

I created abstract WSDL(no binding and servcie defination) then created web service by EJB 3.0. next I added it to CASA , I tried to add a soap binding component and add connection to it. it is ok on netbeans6.5.1 but not on 6.7.1.

//if the PortType is absent then the Binding should complain that type is missing here is a copy of doc-literal style which binds on HTTP Post
---> as you said, but above is special case. netbeans create mapping bwteen javaee_WorldLocalServicePort and real port, so everything should be ok. at least 6.5.1.

I added two attachments, one is for 6.5.1 another is for 6.7.1. Just create simple sample, you will find this problem. I suspect it is a bug.
[Message sent by forum member 'synlove']