users@glassfish.java.net

How to make domain accessible, via GlassFishV3 without port number?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 11:24:08 PDT

Hi I have a domain called http://diginev.com and have installed GlassFishV3 to run my jsf2.0 project, however during configuration I set the default port to :8080, meaning that to access my site it is necessary to write -> http://diginev.com:8080/projectName, however I would of course want that that the content is accessible via just http://diginev.com without the port number, so any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m really lost as to how to do this... Thanks in advance

Regards

Pat Nevin
[Message sent by forum member 'patnevin']