users@glassfish.java.net

Re: build Failed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 08:44:48 PDT

I get the following warning when I try to restart the GF server:

WARNING: Cannot start JMX connector: JmxConnector config: { name = system, Protocol = rmi_jrmp, Address = localhost, Port = 8686, AcceptAll = false, AuthRealmName = admin-realm, SecurityEnabled = false}: java.lang.RuntimeException: Port 65003 is not available for the internal rmi registry. This means that a call was made with the same port, without closing earlier registry instance. This has to do with the system jmx connector configuration in admin-service element of the configuration associated with this instance

Could this be a problem? How can I get rid of this?
[Message sent by forum member 'h_p']