users@glassfish.java.net

ERROR: The backing WSDL file for

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 06:39:55 PDT

Hi everyone

When I created soap binding can try to connect to a EJB JBI module in CASA editor. I got following error. Could not made a connection.
My eviroment is NetBean6.7.1 and ESB 2.2. I attached screen ,please refer to attachment.

ERROR: The backing WSDL file for "{http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/WorldLocalService/WorldLocalService}WorldLocalServiceService.javaee_WorldLocalServicePort" is not available. : To fix, add the WSDL file, and rebuild the composite application project.

I also tried same thing in NetBean6.5.1 and ESB 2.1. everything is ok.

Have someone face same problem?
[Message sent by forum member 'synlove']