users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Could not received JMS messages sent from remote GF 3.x servers

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 01:55:26 PDT

Right. We need to focus first on the machine where the MQ broker was running. This was PC1, and it was running Glassfish 3.0.1, if I interpret your message correctly.

So, two questions:

1. When you started the Glassfish instance on PC1, did you see the message " SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting: EMBEDDED" or" SJSMQ JMS Resource Adapter starting: LOCAL" in the server log?

2. Examine the config file for PC1. This is glassfish/domains/domain1/config/domain.xml. Locate the element <jms-service> and its sub-element <jms-host> and paste them into your reply.

Thanks,

Nigel

Glassfish MQ team
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']