users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Monitoring Glasfish Instances

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 23:51:31 +0200

(redirecting to the Users list)
The GlassFish Enterprise Manager (available as part of a GlassFish contract) seems to be a pretty good fit for what you are asking for.
Check out http://blogs.sun.com/nazrul/entry/glassfish_enterprise_manager

You can also read Masoud's excellent article : http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kalali/archive/2010/04/25/learning-glassfish-v3-command-line-administration-interface-cli (see "Monitoring with CLI" paragraph)

-Alexis