users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problems downloading GlassFish from Java.net

From: Jane Young <Jane.Young_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2010 06:33:04 -0700

Hi Richard,

The data center migration is now completed and
http://download.java.net/ should be up.
I tried downloading the GlassFish bundle and also ran into similar
issue. Downloading of Maven artifacts seems to be fine, but the file
size is much smaller.

I'll look into this.

Thanks for reporting this issue.
Jane