users@glassfish.java.net

Where do I get the source for com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.sts.BaseSTSImpl

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 14:26:48 PDT

I've got the generic STS as created from a netbeans wizard working in GF2.2.

The implementation simply extends com.sun.xml.ws.security.trust.sts.BaseSTSImpl.

I've download the GF2.2 source bundle, and the Metro 2.2 source bundle, but can not find the implementation of this class.

I'm specifically interested in how the STS validates the username/password parameters.

It's using the Glassfish 'file' realm, but I'd like to make it use something else (i.e. a custom realm).

I figured I'd dig in to the source to try and figure that out.

Either answer works for me.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung']