users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish clustering problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 13:34:00 PDT

Hi doal.

I worked with cluster glassfish v2 for a while ago and I not know if it can be the same problem that I had.
Looks like there was a bug in glassfish v2 that caused a cluster with two nodes not functioning properly.
I do not remember very well what was that bug, but it seems like with the problem you're facing. The solution in
time was to make a cluster with at least three nodes. I do not sure if is is, and frankly, I'm not
encountering this bug in google at moment. But I remember that I faced a similar problem.
Suggestion: You can try to do some testing with three nodes and see if the problem persists.

Ps: sorry my bad english
[Message sent by forum member 'rafaelbrizola']