users@glassfish.java.net

installation Jetspeed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:34:20 PDT

Hello

Please I have a problem with installing Jetspped2, I followed all the steps specified in the following link: http://jetspeed-japan.sourceforge.jp/jetspeed-2-trans/en/ getting-started-installer.html, knowing that I already installed jdk, tomcat and mysql, but when I open the gate Jetspeed2 as precised in the previous link: http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal, it gives me the following error: The requested resource () is not available.
thank you very much for helping me and enlighten me where does this problem

thank's very much for your responses
[Message sent by forum member 'beyonce2010']