users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish 3: set up new loggers from admin console?

From: Vincent DeschĂȘnes <vdeschenes_at_stelvio.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:29:22 -0400

You will first need to add it manualy in "glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\logging.properties".
Then it will be available in the admin console and you will be able to change the level.
I am not sure if you need to restart the server after editing the text file to get it in the console.

Vincent