users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Correct packaging for EJBs in WAR or EAR.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:20:06 PDT

Everything I was having trouble with was caused by a stupid, single character typo. In my Maven EAR (packaging) module I had:

[code]<defaultJavaBundleDir>/lib</defaultJavaBundleDir>[/code]

instead of:

[code]<defaultJavaBundleDir>lib</defaultJavaBundleDir>[/code]

Note the leading slash. The original packaging strategy I was using with JavaEE 5 still works exactly as I want. The below blog entry of Sahoo's is what I based my packaging off of and it still works very well:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ss141213/archive/2005/12/using_java_pers.html
[Message sent by forum member 'jptech']