users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jdbc-realm deploy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:07:58 PDT

Hi,

You did not understand me exactly, tomorrow I will explain a solution in a very similar thread "
JDBCRealm from Swing GUI : http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=79155&tstart=0
" the result that will good for you too.

If the standard JDBCRealm solution good for you, you do not need write anything else just configure the server and client and just use it!
Perhaps not eonugh the standard then you can try the FlexibleJDBCRealm an opensource extension for it, but possible you want much more these!
That is the time when you must write an own solution for it.

Attila.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor']