users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Install jsf lib elsewhere that my ear

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 06:20:36 PDT

Just for the record, I've copied all tld's file from richfaces lib into my WEB-INF folder and it works. I have the richfaces jars in the [i]domain-dir[/i]/lib folder.

According to the [i]SunGlassFish Enterprise Server
v3 Application Development
Guide[/i] (http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7695) if I put my jars in the domain-dir/lib/applibs folder and specify them in the --libraies option of asadmin deploy command, my tld's shoud be recognized (Is this the bug ?)

But, according to the [i]JavaServer PagesTM 2.0 Specification[/i] (http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr152/) tld's are recognized only in the WEB-INF folder. There's only a little space left open for the implementation to recognize some "Well-known URI's" (see JSP 7.3). But I don't know how this may work with Glassfish.

So I just want to be sure that I describe the bug correctely.
[Message sent by forum member 'rjuncu']