users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v2.1 - Colon in the url - invalid URLPatternSpec

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:42:51 PDT

Hi Guys,

I am using Glassfish v2.1. I just enabled Basic HTTP authentication on a site. After enabling the site, I am not able to get to some pages whose urls have a colon. for eg: www.abcdef.com/products/pen:123

Although this was working fine before I enabled the basic HTTP authentication.

Any ideas to fix/work-around this issue would be highly appreciated.

I do not have the option of changing the colon in the url to something else.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'filboid_us']