users@glassfish.java.net

Use EclipseLink 2.0.1 with Enterprise App. instead of 2.0.0

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 04:33:56 PDT

Hi!

Glassfish v3 comes with EclipseLink 2.0.0 as it's default JPA Provider.
I would need to use 2.0.1 with one of my enterprise applications.

How can i update Glassfish's JPA Provider version?

Best solution for me would be to use the default version 2.0.0 with all applications expect
for one application. I tried to include the EclipseLink 2.0.1 JAR with this application, but Glassfish ignores it and uses it's own EclipseLink 2.0.0 version instead.

Tanks for your help in advance!

Best Regards,

 Christian
[Message sent by forum member 't3_chris']