users@glassfish.java.net

Install jsf lib elsewhere that my ear

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:08:57 PDT

Hi everybody,

My application is deployed as an ear file and it contains an ejb module, a connector module, persistence and an Web Application Module.
I've managed to make all these work on glassfish v3.1.

My Web part uses richfaces jsf library and it works allright if I include richfaces libs in the WEB-INF/lib folder of my war module.

But, I have the need to minimize the size of my ear file, so, the solution is to keep install elsewhere all my third party libs that I need.

All works fine if I put them in the [i]as_domain[/i]/lib folder, except for the richfaces libs.
The application deploys but when I try to acces some web page, I have the message : [i]The absolute uri: http://richfaces.org/rich cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application[/i]

I've tried almost everything, all libs folders in the [i]as-domain[/i]/lib, specify my libs in the [i]--library[/i] option of asadmin deploy, put them in [i]as-install[/i]/lib or [i]as-install[/i]/modules, nothing works.

So, any suggestions?
[Message sent by forum member 'rjuncu']