users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RS in GF 2.1 and EJB injection?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 02:29:05 PDT

Hi Witold,
Hi Paul,

thanks for your replies. I will try this again. I thought that I still tried this szenario. My EJBs are separated in jars and provided in the root of my EAR (the ejbs are used also by an additional web main application).
The main different in my test seems to be that I always tried to inject the local inferfaces form my EJBs - like I do in a servlet or JSF managedBean class.
But you do inject the remote interface in your example.
Its this the trick to inject the remote interface and not the local interface?

Ralph
[Message sent by forum member 'rsoika']