users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Exception :java.sql.SQLNonTransientConnectionException: java.net.ConnectException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 02:02:03 PDT

I assume you are trying to connect to JavaDB (Derby) from the Netbeans Services window when getting this error.

Am I correct, or are you getting this error when connecting to JavaDB from Java code?

I will try and help as far as I can, but does this have anything to do with my forum post you replied to? The reason I ask is because Bean Validation can easily be tested by using JUnit without the need of a database or an application server for that matter.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex']