users@glassfish.java.net

Re: setting resources in many glassfish

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:05:36 +0530

You can also create sun-resources.xml file with your resource
configuration and use "add-resources" command to create all of the
resources defined in sun-resources.xml.
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-7701/add-resources-1?l=en&a=view

eg: templates for various jdbc driver vendors/databases can be found
at :
GF_INSTALL_ROOT/lib/install/templates/resources/jdbc

sun-resources.xml dtd :
GF_INSTALL_ROOT/lib/dtds/sun-resources_*.dtd

Thanks,
-jagadish