users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot change master password

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:02:40 PDT

I am trying to change the master password for a domain. I am using the GlassFish v3.0-b74b version. This is a prestine, new installation.

when I use the change-master-password command in asadmin it queries me for the new password and confirmation. But then I get a DomainException. I have not found any other references to this problem in my search of the net.

Any clues?

asadmin> change-master-password --savemasterpassword domain1
Enter New_Master_Password password>
Enter New_Master_Password password again>
com.sun.enterprise.admin.servermgmt.DomainException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
Command change-master-password failed.
asadmin>
[Message sent by forum member 'hotngui']