users@glassfish.java.net

Re: servlet 3.0 async, gvf3

From: Shing Wai Chan <shing.wai.chan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:54:24 -0700

I have also tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
As I mentioned in the previous email, there is a bug in the sample.
According to the javadoc, one need to call super.init(config) if one
override init(config).
You may like to add it that line of code and try again.
Do you have an old version of GlassFish?

Shing Wai Chan