users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AutoCommit based validation detected invalid connection

From: Shalini Muthukrishnan <Shalini.Muthukrishnan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:41:23 +0530

Hi,

Looks like some of the connections in your pool may have become stale or
invalid. The connection validation is turned on in your jdbc connection
pool and this will ensure that a connection taken from the pool is in a
healthy state.

It may so happen that the autocommit values are cached by your jdbc
driver. Please change the validation method to "table" to see a more
realistic evalutation.

HTH,
Shalini.