users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBContainer dropping the tables after unit test

From: Gregory Gerard <ggerard_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 15:36:44 -0700

There are three but the order is drop and create (which it dutifully does). However, when the container is closed, it drops the tables. This only occurs when I use the EJBContainer from JUnit/Maven. GlassFish proper behaves the way I'd expect and documented.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using%5FEclipseLink%5FJPA%5FExtensions%5F%28ELUG)

any ideas? I cannot get EclipseLink to log anything more than exceptions when it finds the tables that it doesn't drop (the sequence table). this is really frustrating as it means I cannot inspect the database after a test run.

Apr 3, 2010 3:34:17 PM org.glassfish.persistence.common.Java2DBProcessorHelper executeDDLs
WARNING: Got SQLException executing statement "CREATE TABLE SEQUENCE (SEQ_NAME VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL, SEQ_COUNT DECIMAL(38), PRIMARY KEY (SEQ_NAME))": com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'sequence' already exists
doSomething
mEntityManager=com.sun.enterprise.container.common.impl.EntityManagerWrapper_at
{eclipselink.application-location=/blah.com/data/netbeans/com.blah.prototype.extjs/gfembed7399507982891916133tmp/generated/ejb/classes/, toplink.target-server=SunAS9, toplink.ddl-generation=drop-and-create-tables, toplink.ddl-generation.output-mode=sql-script, eclipselink.create-ddl-jdbc-file-name=classes_gravity_createDDL.jdbc, eclipselink.ddl-generation.output-mode=sql-script, hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class=org.hibernate.transaction.SunONETransactionManagerLookup, eclipselink.logging.timestamp=true, eclipselink.weaving=false, eclipselink.logging.level=FINEST, eclipselink.ddl-generation=drop-and-create-tables, eclipselink.drop-ddl-jdbc-file-name=classes_gravity_dropDDL.jdbc, eclipselink.target-server=SunAS9}
com.blah.prototype.extjs.model.Cheese[id=1]=gouda