users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF v3: Singleton pass by reference problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:13:10 PDT

The goal as you may have guessed is to allow one bean instance to call another defined bean instance. jndi lookup will generate new one, but I need that is used by client. Client may have multiple instances but I need that one last registered with manager.

>it can acquire it via the SessionContext.getBusinessObject
 I have created this construction cause GF v3 does not support SessionContext.getBusinessObject. It returns null.

>we don't recommend packaging application code and putting it in the server's lib directory
I tried to use --libraries deploy option, but there was some kind of issue (i don't remember), so I just placed it in the lib directory. The only way GF can see changed libs is to restart it - it's not useful, but I think to replicate interfaces into more than 15 application is less useful
[Message sent by forum member 'lft']