users@glassfish.java.net

Re: binding webservice to jndi name doesn't work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 00:41:16 PDT

> Is that the full stack trace?
No, I have cut only the relevant parts (at least what I thought was relevant). The full stack trace is now attached.

> How is the caller of
> MyClientBean calling the business method? The call
> needs to be made on an ejb reference so it can go
> through the ejb container to be dispatched to the
> bean instance.

The call comes from a controller class in the web tier (com.example.web.controller.groups.GroupAdministrationController). It calls a method on an EJB reference (GroupMgmtDelegateBean.java:120) which in turn calls a method in another EJB (GroupMgmtBean.java:412) which again calls another bean (ConnectorBean.java:82) which calls the above mentioned method in MyClientBean.java:98.
[Message sent by forum member 'hupfdule']