users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OSGi bundle cannot find classes in glassfishv3/glassfish/lib/*.jar files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:29:10 PDT

Actually, my searching revealed that my issue with javassist is documented elsewhere on the web. Incorporating hibernate into my bundle appears to be the way to go for now.

So I guess my remaining question is just if there is any way to access the hibernate classes located in glassfishv3/glassfish/lib/ from inside an OSGi bundle (to save me from bundling hibernate). If not, no big deal.

Thanks,
Bryce
[Message sent by forum member 'bhar99328']