users@glassfish.java.net

Adding SSL certificate to Glassfish domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 22:29:54 PDT

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please guide me how to add SSL certificate to https-listener i.e.. 8181 port???

I need guidance on this. I have already enabled https-listener in my Sun Glassfish enterprise server. But if i visit that https page it is asking me to add security exception. So to avoid this, i have bought a SSL certificate from my vendor. i don't know how to configure the certificate to my Glassfish Server. please help me!!!!
[Message sent by forum member 'mohanraj2836']