users@glassfish.java.net

Disbale HTTP via JMX?

From: Comerford, Sean <Sean.Comerford_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 13:22:19 -0400

Is there way to toggle the property server.http-service.http-listener.http-listener-1.enabled via JMX?

Long story short, I have 2 glassfish instances in a cluster.

 1. Disable HTTP to instance 1, reploy web abb that takes a long time to init, Reenable HTTP when ready
 2. Repeat 1 for instance 2 in the cluster

The problem is if I disable the listener via asadmin set ... It applies to the entire cluster so I’m wondering if there is an alternative way to apply to a single clustered instance.

Or a better way in general to handle this :-)

--
Sean Comerford, Software Engineer
ESPN.com Site Architecture Group