users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot access WAR webservices from EJB if deployed in an EAR

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 11:33:44 PDT

Let me start by saying that you are the man :)

So apparently when it generates the client stubs it puts them into package 'webservice' in the EJB JAR. They just happened to be in the same package in my WAR. And since the client stubs have the same names as the web service classes.... boom!

Changed the package name to include com.company.webservices (like it should have been all along) and all is well!

Thank you so much!
[Message sent by forum member 'brentfrederick']