users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Embedded testing woes

From: Gregory Gerard <ggerard_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:05:36 -0700

Yeah, wasted the weekend on this myself.

I never had problems with @Stateless beans being found and deployed. I only had problems once those beans started hitting JPA. I went through many iterations of installroot/instanceroot and they all sucked.

My project is pretty simple (it was just to preflight GFv3 for deployment and testing before moving from Hibernate/Spring/Tomcat) and is exclusively maven.

I haven't had a chance to post cleaned up version of it to see if others are having similar problems.

Please post your success/failure when you get the chance.

greg