users@glassfish.java.net

Consuming a ASP.NET webservice. Error --> response not equal to the expect

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 05:48:58 PDT

I am a rookie java & Glassfish SOA dev.

In my BPEL process I try to call a ASP.NET webservice which errors at the invoke of ASP.NET webservice. Consuming a JavaEE webservice works 100% perfectly.

What i have done;
1. Created a SOA app with BPEL process called Sample1.bpel
2. Created a input webservice called Sample1.wsdl which is the entry WSDL
3. Added a referenced external webservice like this http://myASPNETserver/web/ILogin.asmx?wsdl
4. Added the necassary receive, assign and invokes, and replys + variables.

See attached screenshot.

ERRORmessage:
The response is not equal to the expected output.

Any concrete examples , or link to a website with tutorial would b e greatly appreciated, coz the past week not making any progress whatsoever!
[Message sent by forum member 'pappavis']