users@glassfish.java.net

Session problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 03:23:58 PDT

Currently we are experiencing problems with the sessions in our cluster (GF Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1.1 Patch01 ((v2.1 Patch07)(9.1_02 Patch13)) (build b02-p01) with Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_07-b06)).

When the server starts up sessioncounts start at 0 and quickly moves up towards our normal level. The problem is that the sessions created never die (the sessions that we manage explicitly (logged in users), works as intended).
After a few days, we reach our maximum amount of sessions and have to reboot GF on the servers to reset the sessions.

Does anyone have any idea?
[Message sent by forum member 'ronnyroos']