users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error from example "grizzly-comet-hidden"

From: Oleksiy Stashok <Oleksiy.Stashok_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:12:56 +0200

I think you're using the older version of the comet-hidden sample,
please use this one [1] (or you can recompile your version vs. newer
Grizzly comet binaries, there was a change in the method's return type
void->boolean).

Second thing is that 3.0.1-b14 has an issue, which should be fixed in
b15, but meanwhile you can workaround it by executing [2]

Hope this will help.

WBR,
Alexey.

[1] http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/com/sun/grizzly/samples/grizzly-comet-hidden/1.9.18-o/
[2] asadmin set configs.config.server-config.network-
config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.default-response-type=" "